A powerful but non-toxic, bleach free treatment that kills stubborn mould and mildew. Both gentle on the environment and biodegradable. Safe to use on most surfaces inside and out.
- Removes ingrained mould
- Long lasting protection
- Prevents re-growth
- Safe to use on rubber & outdoor fabric
- Removes mould & mildew from painted surfaces
Use on chrome, stainless steel, ceramic basins & toilets, acrylic baths & showers, glazed ceramic tiles, white grout, formica.
Ensure the area is clean and dry before application and wear rubber,gloves. Simply spray onto surface and leave for a few minutes before gently agitating or scrubbing with a damp cloth brush or scourer. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow to dry. For heavy soiling repeat application process. Always test on a small inconspicuous area before use.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the
first to leave a review